Sunday, August 3, 2014

August JAZZPICK drumroll please...


 This is my first post on jazzpush, so I hope you will like it; it was a enjoyably tedious thing to choose one video part that gets me hyped to skate for this month's 'jazzpick'. The song, the skating, the editing, the spots, the tricks, and the skater for this part are perfect. This whole video was incredible; and yeah, you have all see it, and no, it was not underground, but it is poignant and paints a picture of skating at that time. It was a time when I was really keeping up with skating and Stevie was inspiring me. Honorable mention: Any Jon Allie, Brian Wenning, or Ryan Smith part, Johnny Layton "Good and Evil", and Brian Hansen "Slaughterhouse".

-Love, the yeti. Whew.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean