Friday, November 2, 2012

Intermission

With Another Year coming to towards its end stretch, I thought I would do something different this week and post some local vids I found.


The first is the Cayucos Halloween Contest. I was only there for the beginning and to be honest, I really wasn't into it that much. Costumes weren't that cool and basically if Ty Hjortland and Boomer weren't there, it would have been pretty dead. I was only there less than an hour though, so maybe I'm just spouting nonsense.



Stephen Figueira rips. Super good style and solid tricks. Expect a killer part by him in the Jazzpush video whenever/if it comes out.


The last video is by the Phat Pile guys. I like these vids because they always keep it super raw. Just good dudes skating. No HD bullshit, no lame indie songs, I don't even think they film VX. Just solid skating. Also good to know that they are still keeping the Rec alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean